Rebecca ex Swan Neutral Bay around was it 2001/3? Where is s

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
darth
Silver Contributor

Rebecca ex Swan Neutral Bay around was it 2001/3? Where is s

Unread post by darth »

Rebecca ex Swan Neutral Bay around was it 2001/3? Where is she now file, I met her but didn't fuck her, sadly her webpage has lapsed, it was a photo shoot of her at the beach in bikini, but by all accounts she was a legendary operator, add your memories here
silk

Re: Rebecca ex Swan Neutral Bay around was it 2004/5? Where is s

Unread post by silk »

Saw her only the once around 2001.
Wanted to see her again but she had moved on. She gave me her website but could never contact her via it and as mentioned is now down.

Her service was top 5 all time for me.

Flawless firm tahitian hotbod. Long straight brown hair, exotic face and exceptional pert firm and full tits.

Really pleasant manner and great english.

I'd heard about the bbbj and hints that it could lead to cim.
Well she was pretty upfront that if that's what i wanted then lets go.

I remember her stripping down to her white bikini bottoms and grinding her ass into my naked cock as i stood with my back to the massage table.

She slipped my cock in between the fabric so I just pumped her ass crack like this for a while. I remember then her stripping off and bending over forward and reaching back and rubbing my cock on her ass and pussy like I was going to slip in uncovered.

I just about blew right there at the thought of it. we kept this up for a while then she got me to sit on the edge of the massage table and got between my legs whilst kneeling and just sucked, slurped, and wanked my cock into her mouth for the rest of the half hour session.

She alternated this with some very wet saliva lubed spanish – I've never had better of this either.

Finished up cumming in her mouth which she took no problem.

I think this may have been the first bb cim for me. I started to go to cim heaven "5 star" in wooloomooloo around the same time my firsts get a bit muddled but the service was about as good as it gets.

Ahhhh

Silk
Bigblock

Unread post by Bigblock »

Saw her in 2003 at my hotel while visiting Sydney. We had dinner then back at the hotel it had gotten late so she asked if she could stay the night :-/ but not for over night rates... She left in the morning for her gym class, and send me a password for her website with all the pics... I still have *all* her pics. I too lost track of her soon after that. One of the best punts ever.
goodnstr8
Silver Contributor

Unread post by goodnstr8 »

I saw her a few times back then, and she was definitely good at what she does. Even got back to her place one time, nice suburban house near Neutral Bay.

Reckon she was on the make for a sugar daddy and I certainly considered it, my bet is that she has met some lucky nonpunter who knows nothing of her working life, and he is enjoying the best sex of his life. BASTARD!!!!
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Nightboy »

I knew her as the madam of Swan, a place I frequented frequently circa 2001-2004. I had a few regular girls there over that time, Malay, Thai, Korean, can't remember any of their names. It was a classic suburban brothel with tiny rooms & dingy little shower cubicles. There was also some connection with the old West St, Crows Nest brothel. I did fuck Rebecca once & she was hot stuff.
smallfry

Re: Rebecca ex Swan Neutral Bay around was it 2001/3? Where is s

Unread post by smallfry »

Gentlemen,

AHH The Lovely Rebecca aka Jennifer*! Had the memorable pleasure like the other Rebecca/Jennifer afficianado. She was your perfect GF/PSE mix. Needless to say once you tried the Rebecca/Jennifer experience you will be hooked. It's probably a good thing she has retired...that's how stars should be remembered...

*last spotted at ANZ Sydney branch with a very lucky gentleman in tow.

S-Fry
IExperiment

Unread post by IExperiment »

She own an apartment in the Rocks Sydney seen her once in NeutralBay she was hot.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Any contact no. on her ?
Wild Stallion

Unread post by Wild Stallion »

I have her phone number, but when I called her a few months ago she said she could not see me anymore because she has found Mr Right.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

That is obviously me, so you can pm me the number :-)
IExperiment

Unread post by IExperiment »

Good one bender ...lol... hey guys she is late 30s now back than hot so best to remember her back than...lol... like a wl than I was with once when I saw her she was 18 working in lapetite aroma chatswood first time a wl ever made me come:) track her down 3 years later at Tiffanny albion st luckily she was still hot 21 years old but not as good as she was 18 fresh young just rippen....lol.. :)