Kelly @ Riverwood

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
theworldsbestbloke

Kelly @ Riverwood

Unread post by theworldsbestbloke »

Hi guys thought i would enter Kelly into the trophy room, i have been punting the best part of 20 years and sure i have had more than plenty of exellent adventures, more than my fair share of true cracker jack honeys (and a few dud's along the way) many of who i dont remember there names, just when i drive past a old house or what use to be a brothel or even the ones that are still there i think back to "i remember seeing so and so there what a total awsome fuck she was" routine, but in recent memory Kelly really stands out head and shoulders about all that have come before me. so for this reason i would like to put her into the hall of fame, and im sure the guys that did get to visit her (or any of the other remarkable talent @ Riverwood) will agree she gave it her all, not to mention cute as a button, great asrse and nice tits and just plain great to be with and made you feel like she was there to please and have fun herself.
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

i wonder if they got straight jobs or went back into the business
theworldsbestbloke

I would love to know where Kelly is now, true gem and i do miss the girl lol
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

i am crying every day for the fabulous two kelly and tammy
sword
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sword »

Yes, Kelly's career was very short, retired early, but should be elected into the hall of Fame!
seachicken

Unread post by seachicken »

I miss tammy so much, she used to let me massage her and finger her until she comes. Does anyone know where she is now?
sword
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sword »

[quote="seachicken"]I miss tammy so much, she used to let me massage her and finger her until she comes. Does anyone know where she is now?[/quote]

I did hear that she retired, met someone, fell pregnant and is living happly ever after.

Yes SC, I do miss them too, I have not found a shop like it since.
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

i heard that too and whilst i was seeing her she was brilliant i didnt ask her for anything special for extra services but i did hint however i do know shedid offer it for others and i am very hurt because of this. in the end she made every excuse under the sun not to see me and i never knew why she didnt want to see her

i made every effort not to make her up set and still at the end i dont know why she didnt see me

in her apparent last weeks i wanted to bombard her with flowers and the like but then i said to myself FOR WHAT PURPOSE, SHE SEES HERSELF AS A WORKING GIRL AND AS SUCH DOES NOT ANSWER TO ANYONE

WHY DOES A GIRL ACT LIKE THIS, IM WRITING THIS AND I AM SHEDDING A TEAR, AND AT THAT TIME I WAS DISTRAUGHT

Should i go into a shop and not care what i do to the girl? for punters who know me im not like that but i do make the same mistakes however i cannot go in there and do a wham bam thank you mam job

PLEASE ADVISE REMEMBERING TAMMY HAS STIRRED ME

EVEN THOUGH WHAT HAS HAPPENED I WISH SHE FOUND HER PIECE OF NIRVANA
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Where has Tammy gone ?

TH
sword
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sword »

megale,
Have you slipped a sprocket?
theworldsbestbloke

Yes Tammy was a wonderful massage i must not forget her here at Riverwood, i never got more than a blowjob from her but i did here she done more for certain clients, a true gem in fact Riverwood is missed, cheap outstanding women and lets not forget Sharon there was a classy lady.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Sharon is still seeing her regulars if you are lucky enuff to be one of those.

I am not authorised to give out no. sorry.

TH
cyanide
Silver Contributor

Unread post by cyanide »

I saw Tammy a few times in 2005. A very attractive face and body and legs Indian-look-a-like with caramel skin. Her only flaw were her breasts. The first time I saw her I was gobsmacked by her beauty and that kiss on the cheek upon greeting.

I asked for and got FS. Massage was so-so but to see her pretty face and lipstick lips going up and down on my dick was one awesome sight. Since there was no bed in the room we place towels on the floor and did the deed looking deep into her eyes I blew into her.
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

she tld me she doesnt do fs THE BITCH
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Megale, cool it. Get over it and move on, this is not Megale's therapy blog.