Sophie in North Sydney

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Brothel Creeper

Sophie in North Sydney

Unread post by Brothel Creeper »

In the early to mid eighties there was a brothel in an office/residential block on the Pacific Highway in North Sydney.

It was a top class place, well appointed, well furnished and very clean. It was relatively expensive.

The girls there were all very good, but there was one absolute stand out.

Sophie was the name she went by. In her early 20s she was quite tall at about 5' 7'' she was slender alost willowy. She had quite small breasts but her figure was still a delight to the eye.

From Brisbane (or at least Queensland) she was of Italian extraction. She had jet black hairm bright black eyes and the purest of soft white skin - no sun baking for her.

She was hard to get to see on the two or three days per week she worked. And she limited the numbers she would see. Sometimes you had to book days ahead. From what she told me she was often "seen" by the whole male side of some North Shore Italian families - son would pass her details on to uncle to brother to cousin.

When you did get a booking she was an absolute sensation. She was enthusiastic about her work and loved to experiment with positions and technique. Speaking of technique her blow jobs still linger in my memory as some of the best I have ever had.

In those pre-HIV days all activities were uncovered and she had this very endearing way of lying back after intercourse and letting the cream-pie excite one to ask to go again.

It was a sad day when she acquired a b/f and went overseas with him.

In 1987 the brothel advertised "Sophies Back" prominently in the NST classifieds but I didn't try to see her. It wouldn't have been same.