The Legendary Elisa of CBD Doubles

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
filmbuff1987

The Legendary Elisa of CBD Doubles

Unread post by filmbuff1987 »

Does anyone here still remember Emily's apartment operation on Sussex street in Chinatown back in the 2000s? The legendary Elisa with the amazonian figure was one of my first when I started punting as soon as I started uni and I must say I was very smitten with her because of this. After the Chinatown operation folded I lost contact with Elisa for several years before locating her at another shop in the north shore. After that we kept in contact and developed a friends with benefit relationship. Even though she was 20 years my senior I absolutely didn't mind going further with her if she was keen. At one point we even had an accident where I knocked her up and she had to have an abortion (which we both agreed on and I paid for). Anyway, this year kind of marks our 15 years of knowing each other and she's the only WG to date who I consider as a friend. Thanks for all the great memories Elisa. You're a truly special lady.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: The Legendary Elisa of CBD Doubles

Unread post by path1k »

Having some form of relationship/connection with WL outside the shop is the best thing ever!

I still remained in touch with Valentina for a few years after her departure - I never asked, she added me!

Anyways I hope you reconnect with your Legendary Elisa, sounds like she had a strong impact in your life.
Pussy Hunter

Unread post by Pussy Hunter »

She was a special lady. Very sensual. One of the highlights of my life.

As she was learning English, I still recall her favorite line "I don't buy your story. You are just fooling around".
devamona

Unread post by devamona »

Wow, such a touching story about Elisa. Fifteen years of knowing each other, that's terrific.