Moon @ 5 Star

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
iluvpussy

Moon @ 5 Star

Unread post by iluvpussy »

Wow still think about her everyday and it has been 2 months. Very talkative GFE, CIM, 69, any position. Pretty cute Asian girl. Still works there, but been there twice since and missed her.
-MikeY-

Unread post by -MikeY- »

hey does she do bbbj and where is 5 star?
thanks in advance
wazzaa
Gold Contributor

Unread post by wazzaa »

Note to yourself Mikey all 5 star gals provide bbbj - included. Just go to the "All other posts" and search 5 star's posts

110 CATHERDAL ST Wolomolo (not proper spelling) NSW 2011

If you're wandering if Moon still there or not....last time i check she's not. Could be on hols with her hubby. But if u fancy bbbj from singaporean/malay gal give it a try.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Is this the most expensive Azn brothel in Australia?
wazzaa
Gold Contributor

Unread post by wazzaa »

Hmm gud question bender....let's see at the same level as 5 star there, i think the price for 1 hr is $280 if i'm not mistaken (mostly punters only go for 30 min or 50 min for $220). The other competitor will be 1 Blackburn St Surry Hills with nite time rate of 1 hr is $270. The rest of competitors still managed to charge $220 - $250 max. I'm comparing to the same brothels that provide same service.