Sheridan - April (watermelon tits)

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Mahoney

Sheridan - April (watermelon tits)

Unread post by Mahoney »

I think this WL is a hall of famer

Worked at Amanda Heavens as Sheridan, then after a short break moved onto Riverwood Cougars as April
I had head she resurfaced earlier this year as Hannah at Miss Heavens but didn't last long there.

So she might be still around somewhere?

For those that haven't seen her. She is shortish aussie gal late thirties maybe older. Some small tatts. Next door girl type face. Chubby body probably sz 18-20 maybe? But her breasts were friggin huge I think the biggest I have ever seen or felt, all natural, bit droopy but a big titty lover would love them like nothing else. Could suck cock all session without a rubber and of course fucking her with the tits rolling around everywhere was bliss. At one point was going to the USA and become one of those big titty models in the magazines but she backed away from that. Hope she is still around somewhere if not well the mammories will live on in my mind