Indian Sharon Riverwood

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
v for vendetta

Indian Sharon Riverwood

Unread post by v for vendetta »

Does anyone here remember madam Sharon who used to operate on Bonds Rd Riverwood? Probably the sexiest and friendliest Indian I've ever had in Sydney. Heard she moved on Queensland. Would like to know her whereabouts.
bender
Site Admin

Re: Indian Sharon Riverwood

Unread post by bender »

http://www.theclubtweed.com.au/ I popped in here a few years back and she was manager, nice lady
moeman80

Unread post by moeman80 »

Geez i wish she had stayed in sydney, she was something special
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Sort of Indian vrsion of UK Nigella Lawson. Sharon had a rack that I would dearly loved to throw a load onto.
Remember her saying that if she gave me a hand job , she would have me shooting to the ceiling. Don't doubt it either , sexy beee-atch alright. Cleavage was superb colour tone and shape. Always regret not taking her up on the offer.
moeman80

The only lady to make me blow my load 3 times in an hour session and she was surprised but l definitely wasn't, hope she comes back to sydney
napoleon33

Unread post by napoleon33 »

There is a Gorgeous Indian Dark Skinned ....$200.00 the 30 min, her name is Alexxa, I will let you know how it goes, I have booking to see her at 3pm on Saturday in Parramata woowoo!!
Sarrathws

Unread post by Sarrathws »

napoleon33 wrote:There is a Gorgeous Indian Dark Skinned ....$200.00 the 30 min, her name is Alexxa, I will let you know how it goes, I have booking to see her at 3pm on Saturday in Parramata woowoo!!
Did you meet her? She is available in sydney?
v for vendetta

Unread post by v for vendetta »

Apparently Club Tweed has closed down. Does any know the whereabouts of Sharon or have her contact details? Thanks
moeman80

Anyone know if Sharon is back in sydney?