kate

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

kate

Unread post by teazzer »

This is a must see girl....

311 princess hwy Nice line up of woman..... Choose one called kate....

Walking to the room holding my hand dressed in a hot little tight pants and a half top with her boobs just staring at me in the face.

In the room Kate looks at me in the eyes and starts to kiss me passionately Not really a fan of this but she is absolutely stunning , 24 yo nice bouncy boobs
chocolate skin pussy to die for and arse you could look at all day all night... Eyes glowing , nice thick lips size 8

Anyway after the kissing session and rubbing my nuts, sliding my hand in her pants and rubbing my finger around her clit she tell me put in inside your finger.... She was really wet No lube just pure wetness.... She tells me I am so horny shower and come back quickly ....

Had my shower ... she was still dressed.... Grabbed me and started Kissing again, She sat me down on the edge of the bed slowly worked her way down ripping my towel off.... to my nuts..... lifted my sausage and started licking my nuts looking at me right in the eyes... she said you like..... Fuk yeah.... She then slid her mouth around my sausage working it, One of the best BBBJ I have ever had..... Kate then undone her top with 1 hand whilst still sucking me...

Kate then somehow took her pants off too.... What an amazing site.....

Ill cut the long story short as I could write so much about this amazing girl

She lays on the bed fingering herself saying come slide your cock inside me I am so horny

Blew all over her face

Saying I AM HERE TO PLEASE YOU AND MAKE YOU HAPPY AS YOUR PAYING FOR MY SERVICE

GIVES AN AMAZING THAI MASSAGE

There is so much I could write

AMAZING GIRL A1 top service NO Rushing NO clock watching boss says how it is not sure if it was the boss but he was right on the money
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Re: kate

Unread post by teazzer »

This shop has gone weird again
hungry4love007

Unread post by hungry4love007 »

Why bro?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor