Brooke

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
cyanide
Silver Contributor

Brooke

Unread post by cyanide »

Back in 2002 at North Strathfield (107 something street, right next to the station) there was a Aussie chick goes by the name of Brooke. She was astonishing in that she was the first, and last, WL I have ever seen to wear skin-coloured stockings and high heels. Her legs were every bit as good as Angelina Jolies in this picture:

http://ecreater.blogspirit.com/images/medium_smith.jpg

Naturally, the rest of her was also very nice. I did her FS on the massage table with stockings and heels on and man, what a sight. Stupid me did not buy a digital camera after she said yes I can take a pic of her. Sadly last I heard she had gone overseas to Japan, management tells me in 2002.

Anyone know where she is now?
Space Cadet

Brooke

Unread post by Space Cadet »

There is a Girl who works at Bodytone at Yagoona who goes by the name of Brooke that wheres Suspaenders and flesh coloured stockings that is gorgoeous I'm wondering if this could be your Brooke, very good massage with extras available,
sunset

Re: Brooke

Unread post by sunset »

Ahh Brooke..5"9, blonde size 6. absolutely wicked nature.

Brooke has generally worked in rnt joints for as long as I've known her. One of the best masseueses (if not the best) Sydney has ever had. Service was always exemplary and you did walk out of the joint with a smile on your face and weak knees. Although retired from service, she continues to work as a receptionist with one this forums current advertisers.
drjk
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by drjk »

Is she still working ?
loopy

Unread post by loopy »

No. But I'd like to give her one or three
sheriff

Unread post by sheriff »

sunset wrote:Ahh Brooke..5"9, blonde size 6. absolutely wicked nature.

Brooke has generally worked in rnt joints for as long as I've known her. One of the best masseueses (if not the best) Sydney has ever had. Service was always exemplary and you did walk out of the joint with a smile on your face and weak knees. Although retired from service, she continues to work as a receptionist with one this forums current advertisers.

Retired???????,?, ha ha ha ha........She Loves it!!!!!@@@
drjk
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by drjk »

Any idea where she is working now?