Lara "English Bodyrotic PS" & More!

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Constantine

Lara "English Bodyrotic PS" & More!

Unread post by Constantine »

If you see Lara the english girl, you should not be disappointed , she is new to the industry and is willing to learn, i have taught her a few things or two.
But i cant reveal the names of my double girls as i have also met them outside of work.
Jamie should also blow your socks off , along with Gemma which i have not seen in a while , she is the large breasted girl …. they both taste nice. I used to go many times when they were in Five Dock in excess of 500 in about 4 years , Some girls have come across to Camperdown while others have moved on.
April which is the Canadian girl i think , she will also try to please. In these places once you establish some sort of connection anything can take place behind closed doors. :P
Cb19

Re: Lara "English Bodyrotic PS" & More!

Unread post by Cb19 »

Hey Constantine haven't been to this joint in a while are there anymore girls you could recommend?
Constantine

Unread post by Constantine »

Monique,Summer, India, Natasha, Angelina.....that place has an incredible variety of girls. ....awww!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

$150 wank LOL, that's hilarious
voyager

Unread post by voyager »

The quality of girls, the line up on Friday was unbelievable, probably 12 girls , different nationalities all models .
The place is clean and the rooms are just first class, I’m happy to pay 150/200 for great girls and a luxury and private establishment.