Gia from Blackcat

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Logan1x70

Gia from Blackcat

Unread post by Logan1x70 »

It has been a long while since I last posted on anything, but unfortunately the punting has been extremely dry and am just getting back into it, and have been around for a while, however, nothing much to brag about/talk about until now.
Have been going to Impressions, which is next door to Blackcat, and they have just changed owners again and the status quo is to go back to the way things were and Impressions is currently under some major reno, but Blackcat is up and running and all the girls do FS or if you are after massage, the do that as well while downstairs is being renovated.
My first experience with Gia was a pure accident. I am a bit of a regular here and the receptionist know me and we have quite a good rapport going. One night I was in the area and was looking for some of my regulars, however, they were not on or they were not available. I asked for any recommendations and they recommended Gia.
Gia is about late 20s early 30s, long dark wavy hair and good size hooters, probably a 14D???
Booked for a half hour and believe me it was not enough and had to extend.
The service in the room was awesome. Nothing was too much for her, there was DFK, BBBJ, Anal was on offer for no extra but did not partake at the time, there was even discussion of COF but she said if next time I booked for an hour or two, which I thought was good. We started off with some mutual fondling and while she was playing with the bat and balls and I was knuckles into her vag, she switched and was rubbing my bat around her vag. I think she was about to shove me inside, but I said to wait and put a dom on as I did not want to cum inside. She smiled and said it was ok if I did. Being ever the careful punter, I insisted on a dom.
As I said everything was on offer, and more. I had to extend as we were having a wonderful time. Will definitely be back for more and my take her up on the offer of COF and I would gladly book fro a 2hr session.

ps, during my time at Impressions/Blackcat, I can honestly say Jamie also offers a similar service (DFK, BBBJ, BBFS) and Bambi who is a bit more kinky and she has the scars on her body to prove it but she does also offer similar service to Jamie but no BBFS.
Mozilla

Re: Gia from Blackcat

Unread post by Mozilla »

Yummy, I love brunettes, I am gonna give her a go,Thank you mate!
Constantine

Unread post by Constantine »

I went to Blackcat, I asked for Gia and Bambi, the recepcionist told me they are on holidays ...I wonder if it's an excuse, any idea where is Gia working?
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Hey does anyone know where Jamie is these days?
Just confirming she's short with long dark hair?