Mimi. New Canterbury rd

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Mozilla

Mimi. New Canterbury rd

Unread post by Mozilla »

Followed up with another session with Mimi the other day, just as good as the first, but much better value at $130 / hour using up the $40 discount voucher.(they no longer have the vouchers - ed)Mimi remains a genuine, very sweet girl. Iirc she's only been here 4 or 5 months, but her English is great and she's really easy to talk to. Remembered a few things from my previous visit and she even asked a few questions which showed she had a genuine interest, so that in itself distinguishes her from most other K-girls.Again didn't ask her age, but I'll stick with a mid-late 20's estimate. Pretty, but that body with an arse to die for .....  I like to vary up the routine a little by getting the bodyslide up front, makes the massage afterwards all the more relaxing. So pretty much straight down to business after the shower, and again Mimi had that glint in her eye as she oiled herself up in the mirror. SO fucking sexy. Catbath very well delivered, especially those lingering little nibbles around the back of my neck and ear lobes. I think she also enjoys her work a little more than most girls here, as she vigorously rubbed her pussy all over me during the bodyslide, and occasionally slipped a hand down to give herself even more attention.Eventually flip over as I'm dying to lend her a hand. Front bodyslide was equally sensual (slow at my request), enthusiastic CBJ felt great, then onto the same straddled cowgirl HJ finish. Not sure if it's her signature move but she positions herself very high up my chest, thrusting her beautiful (now shaved) pussy tantalisingly close to my face, and arched her back near impossibly to reach around and finish me off. Sexy stuff. Then onto a nice massage to wind down. Only downer was having to shower on my own afterwards as apparently we were out of time at the first buzzer??? No biggie, as we went a little over time in the earlier session.In two minds about returning now ...... Mimi's a great girl, just if anything too sexy, that newly shaved pussy of hers had me fired up and wanting to stop off at a FS parlour on the way home.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Mimi. New Canterbury rd

Unread post by Beaker »

Another Mozilla copied post. This time copied from Punter Poontang post in 2013! WTF!!
http://www.hookerlooker.biz/bb/viewtopi ... =92&t=9528