Dolly from Dimonds

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Mozilla

Dolly from Dimonds

Unread post by Mozilla »

Dolly is 10/10- 145cm, busty, curvy, great service, very enthusiastic.Service 10/10Bust 10/10- she laughingly asked me to say if they felt fake or not, i said real (yeah right) but fake, very good job though, very nice to touch and suits herCBJ 10/10She is a horny little minx, very energetic and kept whispering, I'm going to rape you, with a smile and little grin, very naughty thing. Kisses your ears and neck, so be warned if you have to go somewhere post punt, you will smell like talcum powder and perfume.....!!! You have been warned!! Rooms- 10/10, very nice, clean, modern, good lighting
Bathroom/shower- 10/10Management-
Hoi & Charlie- 10/10, very helpful, honest.Overall, um well do the maths  Well definitely be venturing out to check this place out more- meant to have a few more Thais & Koreans.Hoi said, try his mobile if you can't get anyone on the land line- m) 0470 585 779.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Dolly from Dimonds

Unread post by Beaker »

Yet another post copied by Mozilla! This one copied from Bingobravo's post in Nov 2013! I'll give up now as they are all obviously copied lol. Seriously, why copy other punters old posts and pass them off as your own?
http://www.hookerlooker.biz/bb/viewtopi ... 37&t=10177