Katie & Crystal

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
nastygang

Katie & Crystal

Unread post by nastygang »

Name: Crystal, ,Honey, Katie
Nationality: Brazilian ??? Actually Philippino
Face:8/10
Body:8/10
Service:7/10
Anal:$50.00
BBBJ and CIM:$50.00
Watch your wallet! !

Brazilian fireball, although all safe girl she made it clear anal was an option for extra cash, and with that cute little bubble butt ass, its was quite a temptation, doll face looking up at you when sucking, and she told me she was gonna rape me stupid and asked if it was okay if she played with herself as i showered, so gave the impression was gonna be a very hot session, and it was. Petite, cute, braided hair that hangs right past her bootie.Above average in everything in looks dept and all she does. \How does pretty young girl (26'yo) like this, get so naughty so young. Born like it I guess. A gift to men of the world. Have to see her again, no doubt about that at all.You know what it is about this chick??? It's the impossible contrasts she has.Cute yet naughtyWicked yet honestPetite yet strongSexy yet sweet and adorableYoung yet experiencedeal Blows my my friggin mind when all this in one package like Crystal.....oh yeah forgot to mention, sexy dirter talker, one of the best, thats what got me to blow in doggie. Real bad stuff she said, and i loved it. why aren't all girls like this. GF's
Ozawa

Re: Katie & Crystal

Unread post by Ozawa »

She's good but was so much better a few years ago. Definitely one of the best still around.
nastygang

Re: Katie & Crystal

Unread post by nastygang »

“A small world where people know each other, and still so deep, able to get lost....but not for Katie who is now working in "Ingleburn"