Amanda Italian/Greek

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
nastygang

Amanda Italian/Greek

Unread post by nastygang »

Amanda:
Big boob and Big ass connoisseurs, I went along to 219 to met this fine lady Amanda (19yr old).She is an all safe Italian/greek with a with an E+ cup breast (they're really big for age I think) with perfect curvy body and a nice thin waist in ratio to booty. It looks amazing in doggiestyle and cowgirl..Amanda was an excellent pick - She is shy but can talk dirty. I had to explore her body especially her massive breast, her big brazilian style booty and her silky skin.During this session on Saturday- she started off by giving me the a nut busting (titty fuck) by making my lil member completely lost in her massive E+ Cup monsters while pounding her tits up and down on it. I didnt want to blow so soon so we moved to cbj which was also great. We also went on to half-laying doggie style her favourite which she has said that a lot of customers have blow their loads too quickly in this position. I also agree because i almost lost it when i layed down on top of her while she raises her ass underneath me, so i had to tell her to slow down for me. I have also tried on to diffirent cowgirl positions with her, cg rcg. The thing that turned me on towards the end was that she wanted to make me blow my nut on big ass. wow. Anyways she went for the quick twisting handjob, spanish sex and just when I couldnt take it any longer she put me down on the floor made me blow my load inside ...
He left 219 and Bankstown..
Trying to find her...