219 Bianca

Remember that unforgettable hooker that blew your mind? Hooker Looker has opened up a Trophy Room to keep her memory alive. Re-live the romance again and again!
Constantine

219 Bianca

Unread post by Constantine »

Name: Bianca
Nationality: Asian Philippino
datmandoo

Re: 219 Bianca

Unread post by datmandoo »

Bianca is going to be 27yo this year, she showed me official ID cards today .... and then fucked my brains intblissful oblivion, in hervusual delicious feminine way.
If anyone deserves to be in here it's this girl.
Hall Of Fame usually for girls who leave industry, but lets hope Bianca is around to care for us for many years yet. For me she is irreplaceable.
sheriff

Unread post by sheriff »

She is such a exquisite creature....her body is a temple of pleasure, I have to agree with some reviews about the Lovely Bianca.....she is so easy to get along with and also smart and sexy.....a bikini model and her service is just exceptional, Bianca you are a princess!! :!:
Constantine

Unread post by Constantine »

Bianca
Size 6
Nationality:Hawaiian
Service/10/10
Face 9/10
Body: 10/10
The session started with a health check, shower and some interesting talk.
I decided to go down on her and she was very appreciative of it.... Her pussy tasted great too (I had never gone down on a girl with a piercing ring before).
After that it was on with the rubber and she performed an amazing CBJ, one of the best I've ever had.
The sex was amazing, her pussy was tight and she was obviously putting a lot of effort into ensuring I had a great time.