To find "Love"

Black Beauty Camp
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

To find "Love"

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:07 am

Love works at Ultimate Massage , Ingleburn Address is 31 Stanley Rd. Ph: 9829 4654.

Also at 9 Exceller, Bankstown Ph 9708 4311

As we all know on this thread, one of the most beautiful and fun black girls we have ever seen in Sydney : )

earmuff.

Re: To find "Love"

Unread postby earmuff. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Went to see love on Tuesday at ingleburn
After finally getting a chance to get there on a Tuesday was shattered when told she wasn't in that Tuesday
Haven't been there for awhile and it's now $120 for half hour and $200 for the hour

hunter123

Unread postby hunter123 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 pm

With all due respect to posters, had a session with Love and it was terrible at best. Spoke on the phone during start up (fumbling around with my cock while talking). She was all smile but wouldn't stop talking. When she did finish with her 'conversation' she started asking me questions during sex and talking about a guy who wanted to her to carry his baby (apparently he has 5 children and he can't accept being with anyone else but her). God, I was trying to maintain my erection an I just wanted to say shut up!!! Asked her to turn over so that her back was to me and just made it. Perhaps a one off incident or a bad day but it was terrible. May need to try her again based on all the positive reviews!!

trent

Unread postby trent » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Seriously i could not b-live dat (luv) of all times is been cried down mayb this very girl is such a treat to lots of other girls in the industry.I have known luv since her 1st day in padstow she is a true drl she has never been that of a too much talker in the room she chats a little. She luv's what she does like other girls you see the accept of money when they giving you servise.She is very beautiful compare to some of these girls your raising high in the sky.I mean her heart i have once gone to see her en i 4got my walet she let the management give me a one of on her count, which i went back in 2 weeks to settle.She is a gr8 in bed lovely weapon when you get her started she never stops untile one of u reach ur climax she does little dirty talking and enjoy giving head she is one of the best headi i have ever coup.I let one of my mate try her who never look at blk girls rack her en got her personal cell to track her lucki guy she wount give me coz i told her i had a gfrd back She is not dat easy girl to take out. one of the reasons some guys could say they wount walk down the street with her coz i have tried just 4 coffie she just laugh en say one day i do kno why she has got a fragie heart she hates getin hurt.I I tell u guys her heart is gold not a ripoff she deserve every fame en dyn.when u goto exceller these days very hard to cee this blk queen if she is on duty Men some lebs book this girl 4 hrs i called she was book by a German guy 4 the whole shift 8hrs.Call always

trent

Unread postby trent » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:43 pm

I 4got dis LOVE is my 1'st blk woman en i never regreted dat i was'nt lookin 4 one when i rocked up those tingle stairs in pastow on a friday nite hangin out with my mates. she walked out dancin to some sort of music i got up en started dancin with her god she can dance en more ova now dat she has more trim down looks so solid lost weight but d most firm ass to hold in dogi.I can u-stand if she is not or no more comfortable with u she stop seein u but i dont tink its coz she hates u dats coz she hates been put in a work mood she likes to be conected b4 plesure.She will prefer goin home with no money dan to b humilated or been treated in the room like a worker if she hapen to b in that sort of state she will stand it but wount cee dat person any more.I do talk to h er if she is not busi when i cee her.Last friday i just drove in to say hi en she still gave me a hug en kiss sayin free hug made my day.

zanzaLabz01

Unread postby zanzaLabz01 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

well Love what more is their to say about her than she is a Beauty really nice girl VERY RESPECTABLE in every way possible .I meet her a while ago when she worked at Croydon she was named diva back then/She was my first black beauty that i've been with and she been the best EVER .Couldn't find any1 that could top her ;) i even had love come ova and she stayed ova the night we didn't even sleep at all was the best night ever she came ova a few times to mine :) i'd say look this babe up you will not regret here. For her to come ova and see u you'll HAVE TO GAIN A BIG TRUST FROM HER SO GOOD LUCK FELLAS. Also to they guy that was disapointed about her .....i dont think u actaully saw her and ur a liar and as u explained her she is far from what u said about her SHE IS A RESPECTABLE LADY /LOVELY AND CARING AND SHE IS ONLY CARING TO THE PEOPLE THAT SHOW HER SOME RESPECT.

hunter123

Unread postby hunter123 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Zanzal, I suggest we keep it civil. I simply gave my opinion based on my experience. Note I didn't 'attack' Love. I'm sure she is a lovely lady. That aside, I find it odd that you joined today, with no prior reviews/contributions. That alone is a cause for suspicion. We need to be honest with our reciews, objective. Assuming you understand what I'm saying. Read my other reviews, some are positive and naturally others are negative.

zanzaLabz01

Unread postby zanzaLabz01 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:05 pm

lets not start playing the blame game here hunter123 im simply giving my thoughts on this subject and the fact that i signed up today yes i did but i've been on here for a while jst browsing and reading other posts untill i saw this mater and thought why not make an account and give my thoughts ...i dont mean anything by this AND IM NOT ATTACKING U IN ANYWAY soo dont worry we can all be civilised here

trent

Unread postby trent » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 pm

zanzal how did u get luv ova u must b single en very luck en really got her trust.hunter whats d 2 post of d same tin 4 attension uv got it .very honest guy ur but why dis is it afta all those nice post dat were up on luv got deleted reasons which no one knows dat ur takin ur time to let us kno how bad a sweet heart is?

ozboz

Unread postby ozboz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Last edited by ozboz on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackstar1

Unread postby jackstar1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:30 pm

I never posted about her, but ser her about 2 years ago. Overated in my opinion.

trent

Unread postby trent » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:58 am

Thanx teacha( ozboz)not sure i was in ur class or is.If u cant use short cut 4 some words gud on u got limited tym 4 here i do check oda stuf out gud nite.

Katie

Unread postby Katie » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi guys, it's manager Katie from 9 exceller ave bankstown. I have known love for the last three years, and never had one complaint, so I can not understand how someone(hunter123) could say such terrible things about her service! she is nice and caring, beautiful face with sexiest body, and always does her best to please. Hunter123 who said those things must be a liar or hold a grudge against love? That is all I can say...
My shop was with hookerlooker website before, as one kind Ads, the website is a great one to get a huge amount attentions, and two guys who set up the website are gentlemen. But why did we quit? Only because someone like hunter123 does exist, just like that one bad apple in the old saying. :cry:

hunter123

Unread postby hunter123 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 pm

I will try again for those who simply do not understand. At no point did I say Love is a bad lady. In fact she is a lovely lady both in terms of her looks and her personality. What I am doing though is simply giving my opinion/review of my session with her. It was a disaster. It is not possible for someone to give 100% perfect service every time, as I found out during my half hour with her. Now, this is a forum and people have 'discussions'. They are entitled to their opinion. To reiterate though, I went to see Love based on the fantastic reviews she received (I'm sure she was as great as people described her). So you can imagine my surprise and disappointment when what I read did not translate into the real thing. She looked amazing that night in tight leopard 'tights'. The service part of my visit was the let down. I did also say in my earlier review that perhaps she was having an off night and that I wanted to see her again.

So to you Katie, and the rest who are crying murder, suck it up and learn to accept a bit of constructive criticism. Love, like any one also does make mistakes. It happens and unfortunately for me it DID happen. Read my other reviews, straight to the point as per the usual. No ulterior motives. Look that word up in the dictionary (or google for the slow ones) if you don't know what that means.

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 pm

This forum is primarily for punters, and we welcome the odd negative review to balance the mostly positive feedback Love has had.

Return to “Black Beauty Camp”