To find "Love"

Black Beauty Camp
zanzaLabz01

Re: To find "Love"

Unread postby zanzaLabz01 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:49 am

OK all like he said b4 lets be civilised im sure we can all take constructive critisism ...some not as well as others, but i can tell u for a fact now i've seen love a great nmbr of times and NOT once and i REPEAT ONCE did i have a shit time like i said b4 she did not let me sleep at all ;) soo mate i don't know who u are talkin about ...and really in all honesty ur one of those guys that do half an hour,you're considered as the tight asses that will fuck for a small buck ITS PURE TIME WASTING & all you's wanna do is pull out Your dicks quickly and finish the job ASAP..... IM SURE LOVE IS SICK OF PPL LIKE U AND WOULD DEFINANTLY RATHER SEE PPL THAT WOULD SPEND TIME WITH HERE AND GET TO KNOW HER RATHHER THAN DOIN THE DEED AND LEAVING :D .....oww yeah this is also gna be the last post for me cause i havn't got time in arguing GOOD NITE ALL :)

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Well here's my 2c worth , saw Love 21 times, always good girl, never wasted a second, maybe we got on well, she didn't give a hoot I was doing HL , actually she wouldn't see me in the room all the time she was at Padstow , because of HL. But I guess she was bored one day and took me on for a booking, and we had such a great time, so....

All i will say is anyone can have a bad day or make a mistake, overall she's been a great gal in my books for a long time, and if I run into her again in a line-up, I will try my best to see her , but after all this hoo hah, well .....
TH

earmuff.

Unread postby earmuff. » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 pm

What can I say
Saw love and an having trouble finding the words to describe her
I have never been fucked like that in my life
Would have to be the best bj I've ever had and that's without all the exploring she does
Must have been a slow evening as when we walked in the room she said she hadn't eaten in a while and she was hungry
After the bj she started grinding my cock before turning over and doing some more grinding while pouring oil (?) To make things nice and slippery
Had a chuckle to myself when she got so worked up she was trying to mount me while she was still trying to put the rubber on
She is an absolutely gorgeous person wrapped in a gorgeous body with a gorgeous dirty, sex loving attitude
I wanted to wrap her up and take her home with me

Noel

Unread postby Noel » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Goodness! what's going on here? There must be two loves out there. The one who I know is fab, a tiger, never off when she on duty.Hunter123 must be bad luck, kissed a China man or what?

katoomba

Unread postby katoomba » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm

could be another girl, i have seen love once for 2hours....i think the review is still around....

sametimes u read the reviews, just not the same....i had the same problem with EMMa every1 said shes top3 root at 219 -------
worst fuck ever in that place got my money back......it just happens..........................................................................

efelice

Unread postby efelice » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 pm

I can't believe that either. I too have been seeing her since she started. I stopped a while ago because she got a bit too personal. I think she is genuine and goes far beyond the "service". I think that also leaves her open to getting hurt so maybe this was after one of those moments. I actually worry for her wellbeing as I thought she was a bit of a mess the last time I saw her. But not in the way the OP described. Just looking for love in all the wrong places!

Noel

Unread postby Noel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:04 pm

saw love yesterday, as good as usual. Told her what happened here, she giggled her appreciation of all her reviews, good or bad as long as not a story, saying that love is love, always the best. What a beautiful killer!

earmuff.

Unread postby earmuff. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Not having much luck at the moment
Went to see love last week and they closed early
Went to see her tonight and she wasn't working and mamasan said she hadn't heard from her in awhile

gulumphy

Unread postby gulumphy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:36 pm

ozboz wrote:for fuck's sake learn to spell and string sentences properly

I think that you will find that Trent is not Trent but love herself.... 8)

gulumphy

Unread postby gulumphy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Just a quick one, does anyone know if love does 3somes...? wouldn't mind a little more love

earmuff.

Unread postby earmuff. » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Just had yet another unsuccessful visit to ingleburn to see love tonight
She hasn't worked there for quite a few weeks now and mamasan doesn't know what's happening with her
Where else and what days does she work
Starting to get withdrawal symptoms

v for vendetta

Unread postby v for vendetta » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 am

She mentioned at one point that she working at a shop in Taren Point. But unfortunately she didn't say which one. But I guess that would be a good starting point to search for her.

waynegraham

Black Girls - Love & Brandi

Unread postby waynegraham » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:07 am

Anyone know where Love might be working these days. And I hear Brandi has/will be leaving Marlenes at Alexandria. Has she set up shop somewhere else.

Happy days,

Wayne Graham

earmuff.

Unread postby earmuff. » Tue May 13, 2014 6:08 pm

I'd really like another love pill

MrTradie101

Unread postby MrTradie101 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever found Love again from Bankstown?

Return to “Black Beauty Camp”