Papsi at 666 Elizabeth

Black Beauty Camp
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Papsi at 666 Elizabeth

Unread postby trashhammer » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

btw Pepsi is still there shakin' it at 666 Elizabeth st
Teasin us poor white trash to the limit. Wish more girls like her around in the city area.
bet she got a few calls after Serena and Venus on TV the other night. : )

waynegraham

Ebony at 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo

Unread postby waynegraham » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Name: Ebony
Establishment: 666 Brothel Waterloo
Date: Early September
Hours of Business: 10am-6pm (since gone 24hrs I believe)
Size: 12-14
Ethnicity: Black African
Service: BBBJ, DFK, COB, Spanish
Comments: I love my ghetto booty so when I saw Ebony and her Culo grande I had to have her. She had 12C type boobs and about 5' 6" tall and and cute without being overly attractive but like I said she had the huge ass, small waist, thick thighs. My cock got hard the moment I followed that ass up the stairs to the rooms. The rooms by the way are quite tidy with showers inside rooms. On entering the room I closed the door behind us and told her to get on her knees. I pulled my cock out of my jeans and got into a bit of clothed male naked female action. She latched straight on to my rock hard white cock and in her wet black mouth it looked great. She gave me a great BBBJ for 5-10mins until I told her to get up on a chair near by on her knees with her big ass up in the air totally exposed. I came around to the front and get her to put a dom on with her mouth then went up behind her a jammed my cock deep straight into her now very wet pussy. I wasnt here for a long time but a good one so slammed away as hard as I could holding the chair so I didnt knock it over and at the same time slamming her as hard as I could. I didnt last long with this sort of action and asked her to get off the chair quick so I could cum all over her jet black titties, which I did. All in all a really hot short session.
Recommend: Yes. I like the black girls (Ebony was nice and into the session) and I like a big round booty so it was all good for me. $110 for 30min session. Good value for sure.

Happy days, Wayne Graham

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Re: Papsi at 666 Elizabeth

Unread postby datmandoo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks Wayne , been looking for some b-booty , didn't think she would still be there. Must see . ta

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah saw this one , not for me , I want Pepi : )

dsydlenojd

Unread postby dsydlenojd » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 am

How do the 2 differ?

wildjoe83

Unread postby wildjoe83 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:53 pm

The place advertises indians but everytime I ring they say we dont have any. Any recent indians spotted that this place. They used to be there and was awesome!

datmandoo
Silver Contributor

Unread postby datmandoo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Pepsi is a good looking slim , well bootied African gal....anyone see her there lately, feeling Jungle Fever coming on :oops:

Return to “Black Beauty Camp”