Attention! Black Alert - EVA

Black Beauty Camp
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Attention! Black Alert - EVA

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:59 am

Okay , forget all other black girls. Go see this one asap at 17 Bermill st Rockdale. 9567 9494

Reception and boss told me this girl is a real cutie. She came out and took my breath away. She is from France of African parents ( or at least 1 ) , beautiful cute face, petite body about sz six , straight brown bobbed hair, looks only about 20yo to me, has pert outstanding round B++ cuppers, rubber ball / bubble butt. Her skin is coffee in colour and flawless all over, no tats or marks I could see, and she had a string bikini on , spoke in a gentle sweet voice , turned and walked away brandishing again that impossibly cute butt.
So if you like your black girls cute petite and sweet, she is a must see. One of the most beautiful little black things have seen since 2010 (at 121 M y" Girl Of The Year award")

So with EVA , tick all boxes.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Attention! Black Alert - EVA

Unread postby trashhammer » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:03 pm

I can't believe no one has followed this tip up . Stunne of the year at this shop for me. No kidding ! ....or maybe people are just keepin' it on the Lo-low , cos she's hot ???

Rex205

Unread postby Rex205 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Just because they are hot doesnt mean good service

watchman2

Unread postby watchman2 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm

I have seen her but I didnt do a review bcos her service was not satisfactory to me. perhaps we didnt click. beautiful but not the kind of service u will get from Love or Abbie .
l have seen all the black African girls at that shop: Alisha(big booty girl), Eva and Jenny. Alisha was my regular bcos l like her massive butt and lips, the best service is given by Jenny .
Eva, no kissing and daty and too quiet and dull in room.
maybe she was tired, I have no idea but am not chosing her again.
I admit she is beautiful. i ve seen more than 25 African/black girls and she is one of the best looking but not for her service.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 pm

DUll eh? , well I am gonna see what I can do about that :evil: >>> :shock: >>> :P ....even if fail , it will be fun trying.

Return to “Black Beauty Camp”