Lily Nowra

Black Beauty Camp
jackstar1

Lily Nowra

Unread postby jackstar1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

I noticed a new girl has popped in Nowra south of wollongong. Anyone sampled yet?? She has a web link.

http://moourl.com/Jambo

Happy to travel interstate to any city if the benefits and conditions are worthwhile

Jambo!

Hello gentlemen! Thankyou for visiting :) I am a rare, exotic and erotic, naughty but nice, black princess; with a gorgeous silky smooth hairless body, and sumptuous round booty, that especially loves attention, inside and out.

With big sensuous lips for kissing, big eyes with a huge genuine smile, long toned legs, tiny waist with a round booty bum and perky tits with mega nipples, I'm built to play with - and your pleasure.

I also have an insatiable appetite for sex, the more the better, especially anal, and get very aroused and excited with each ocassion.

I love men and I love sex, to please and satisfy is my mission; it is cultural, and I am more than willing to carry out most desires and fantasies. I enjoy making passionate love, but also love a good long, hard pounding, especially in my bum.

I enjoy role play such as being your caring and understanding girlfriend for the occasion, your exotic passionate lover or very horny and naughty nymphomaniac sex toy... with bondage and discipline if you like (also enjoy a good spanking).. whatever you say master lol; for single/multiple gents, couples and/or groups, whatever and wherever the occasion.

I live an hour south of Wollongong, but travel to Sydney regularly, usually week and weekend visits, and will travel to any other city if the conditions are good, although my African blood hates the cold :)

I am friendly, easy going, down to earth, well traveled and well educated. I also enjoy interesting and diverse conversation.

For a truly memorable and unique experience, please get in touch - email or text is best. Thankyou.

I look forward to serving and pleasing you :) Prices start at $400/hr including anal etc.

Lily xox

Phone: 0405 147 587 or email below...

Return to “Black Beauty Camp”