Alice from Spain

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
tracker55

Alice from Spain

Unread post by tracker55 »

First time I have been to this place for many year, Only had Asian girls, mainly Korean, and back then wasn't into them.
Saw a few Asian girls in the lineup and have to admit they were pretty good standard, but went for Alice , didn't even wait to see the last few, be fore going to reception desk, and booked an hour without hesitation.
Good looking blonde, slight accent, solid well shaped butt . Had a lot of fun and spent a fair bit on various extras, more than I would normally, don't see many clean-skin blondes , and young like her who are well educated type and sexy looking , so what the hell.

I must admit I saw another girl with a great shaped rounded bottom, didn't look Korean or Thai, but reckon she is worth a visit as well. Sorry did not get a name , as only saw her as I was leaving. But I am sure going to remember that bottom. Pale skin and big for as Asian girl.
asheton

Re: Alice from Spain

Unread post by asheton »

Thanks for the feedback mate. I'd like to try this place as it's well established but doesn't really rank up there in the volume of reviews that other places accumulate. In saying that, from what I can gather the slight premium in rates means the standard is a bit higher than your typical parlour.

Thing that holds me back is extras though, when your wallet's full and in the moment it can turn out to be a financially painful exercise. I have no willpower.

One thing also, I notice that there is parking at the front. Not having rear access that would help the 'skulking in undetected' factor, is that parking space usually free and close to the entrance?