New girls for July

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

New girls for July

Unread post by trashhammer »

Big news , JANET the No.1 girl from Kisses has moved to Midas. Chatted with her at length, great to find her again.
She is on Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 10am to 6pm. A must see girl

Genuine 20yo Thai cutey called janet. Gorgeous booty, pert B cups, sexy face, great figure, flawless olive tone skin, and hell hot in the room. Mind you she is at Midas and I dont know how much of her service is given there , but she is a naturally sexy fun loving girl, who loves to please, so it aint gonna be boring. Am looking to book her asap.

About 10 in the morning line-up but out of these , i was especially impressed by the following girls.

Katalina from Columbia, tall, slim tanned beautiful rack, and bubble butt booty, long slender legs, killer walk. Hair style long straight caramel brown hair. looks early to mid 20's.

Cindy , tall shapely Thai girl,charming voice and vibe, very attractive face and smile.Apparently excellent professionalThai massage skills, using her elbows to put your shoulders in bliss.

Polly , tall Thai babe , statuesque , beautiful face, sexy voiceto top it off. A must see.

Sugar, a Singapore pocket rocket who is stacked well in the bust department, like D's at least and looked real to me.