Jasmine Asian stunner

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Jasmine Asian stunner

Unread post by trashhammer »

Hands down best looking girl i have "ever" spotted at Midas. Danger is everyone after this girl may be going downhill, lookwise. Gonna chance it anyways. :shock:

Her pic (not by me) doesn't convey her magnificence, but gives you a hint only, she more tanned , the bust and face is perfection, body , killer !
unfortunately i dont think i can get a photo shoot with her , so will go for the other kind asap.

cut and paste this to search bar, or check their website listed in Shop Profile.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/ee40 ... d~mv2.webp

TH
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Jasmine Asian stunner

Saw her today, said she is Thai, and yes she is gorgeous fun in the room. Knows how to throw poses that will make your jaw drop, mine did anyway. stunning body and she knows how to impress you with it.
Anyways had 45 mins of heaven with her and left totally emptied and walked out floating in the clouds, that's all i am gonna say. But I will have to see her a few more times. It's like having a session with an international beauty contest winner.
Just too good looking and with adorable sexy vibe , to say no to. Must see again.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Spent another 45min with Jasmine , who is my fave girl in Sydney at the moment , despite being massage abiet with a nice extra.
No traditional massage this session, just tackle attention to the max and kissing her body all over. Nice hand-job with ball tickle to climax and beyond. She said she wanted watch my face as I blew, which she did, and i just disappeared into her dark sultry eyes as she emptied me to the last drop.
As you would realise, I have seen a lotta girls over last 16 years of HL, but to be played with by a stunner like her is life changing moment for me, as her body, face and personality are all the things i like in one beautiful package. I am still surprised about her modesty about about her looks, no tickets on herself like you would expect. But she sure knows how to use her looks to drive my brain crazy. I am seriously considering doing the 90min full session of 3 type massage and spa with hopefully some fun on the couch. But don't expect sex or daty, it ain't gonna happen. But you can get that anywhere. Time with this beauty is a whole thing on its own. Gem !
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Wed and Fri day times, 10-7pm. recommended, a stunner.