Mimi from Japan pics

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Mimi from Japan pics

Unread post by trashhammer »

Mimi from Japan , 20 yr old and Kawaii - Pic and reviews.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (170.5 KiB) Viewed 11670 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 11670 times
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Mimi from Japan pics

Unread post by trashhammer »

Had an appointment with Sharon , but not in , so thought Mimi from japan would be a worthwhile girl to do some research.

Oh so tiny and cute and smiling little face won me on the spot. Haven't been wit a 100% J-girl for ages, years probably and had a little bit of wall of , been there done that. But little size 5 Mimi chan tore all that down, as she stroked my face with both hounds, then reached down to lightly stoked the jewels and rod and was gone , she likes to look into your eyes, seeing how to pleasure you. Mimi is trained in massage, but i liked where this was going.

At my request Mimi drops to knees and then surprisingly goes for the jewels with her mouth and tongue, then covers me for cbj. Oh God. This sweet little J-girl doing this , the view in the mirror, her eyes, tickling nails on my balls, all too much. Put her on her back on the edge of the bench and returned favour with daty, for a few minutes. Suddenly little murmurs from Mimi, some gentle jerking in her hip, then a little sigh. I ask if she is okay... " I just cum now" with a cute smile from her.

What to do now ? 69 of course! Her on top and I could view the scene in the ceiling mirror. Having two hands around her booty cheeks , (which are the best i have seen on a J-girl) a tongue on her clit, her head bobbing up and down , both sets of finger nails tickling at jewels, I figured this just about as good as it gets in massage , so let the load fly.

A cuddle from Mimi, then a shower together, washing each others bits and a few light tongue kisses. Walked back downstairs holding hands, and a hug kiss goodbye. Perfect! best faux massage i have had there so far. To sum Mimi up ,only one word needed. Adorable! That's what you get with Mimi, a sexy 45min dose of "adorable-ness." ... is their such a word ? Yes, it is now thanks to Mimi chan.