Vanessa - New Thai/Spanish busty doll

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Vanessa - New Thai/Spanish busty doll

Unread post by trashhammer »

I went down to try and book the Venezualen girl but got the day wrong , but was introduced to Vanessa brand new little Thai/Spanish ( she told me), busty doll, big booty and sexy as hell eyes, so pretty happy about that : )

In the room it was statright into stroking lightly all over me as we stood,, tackle fondle with her nails , a light kiss or two then a smokin cbj. I had indicated I would rather massage her so she got that i want more play than massage. This girl has eyes that kill and control you and makes great growling noises as shedevours the rod and balls in a frenzy.
As she did so great to stroke lightly on the rig, hold those d jugs and tap her generous brown butt cheeks. man , this girl is built how i leke em. Curvy rounded figure , tanned and smooth. So if you into stick dolls( though Like them too), may not be your trip. But if you into passionate Latinas. this is yourgirl. After 40mins of wonder fun and games ( no daty though) she knelt between my legs and got the warm massage gel-water going on the rod, tickled the balls with her nails, and stared at my cock, mumbling " Come on baby show me your water. Show me. Shoot your your happy-water for me baby".
F-u-u-u-u-u-ck! Those glamma cat-like eyes and the voice and ...Whoosh ! Thar she blows Cap'n! Holy fuck she can make you cum hard.
And also great there was a ceiling mirror above the massage table and I could watch her magnificent real D-cup breasts swaying and jiggling, from above, as she brought me to climax.
This is one very sexy lil' piece of mischief . Something new at Midas for me, and I will be seeing lil Miss Venezuela asap ... I am telling you dat ! :twisted:
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Vanessa - New Thai/Spanish busty doll

Unread post by trashhammer »

A few pics of Vanessa mngmnt sent me.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (96.25 KiB) Viewed 17020 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (92.1 KiB) Viewed 17020 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (117.83 KiB) Viewed 17020 times