Brooke - outstanding

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
Mandrake

Brooke - outstanding

Unread post by Mandrake »

Since I so rarely get to Sydney now and Midas is the ultimate place to go, I told the manager if they had another interesting girl that i would take a second booking before i had to leave for the airport ... introducing brooke ... manager tell me she is a very popular woman

fuck me i know why .... tall, soft delicious titties, manicured triangle .... didnt follow the traditional routine of body scrub, spa, body slide ... all very much a haze but kissing and sucking my body all over including my balls

tipped her $50 to let me eat her out even though she said she was on her period and had a tampon string dangling from her .... no mess but one very aroused vagina after the fact

midas is not about hammering some hot slutty, its about being absolutely spoiled and aroused for the whole 90 minutes before getting off ... always worth the time but impossible to walk in at night, have to book first. so i usually go in the morning before i fly out

Midas - no place on earth (better) although Lourdes in Adelaide with causasians and asian is closest i've found but still pale in comparison
bonny

Re: Brooke - outstanding

Unread post by bonny »

she sucks good? or you didnt try?
ECOPUNTER

Re: Brooke - outstanding

Unread post by ECOPUNTER »

Brook does not do BJ but her catbath skill and HJ is extremely good.