Can't Get In

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
Oblivion

Can't Get In

Unread post by Oblivion »

I've now been to this place on 3 occasions and been declined service each time owing to being told the wait is over an hour. Been on a Friday, Saturday and Tuesday night. What kind of a joke is this place?

Management suggested I book in future, why should I book and not see a lineup?

My recommendation, go to Masstige 8 in Ultimo, nice place, and the girls actually give you a long and decent cbj unlike at Romeo's/Juliet's where the girl usually blows me for 30 seconds or not at all.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: Can't Get In

Unread post by boronia »

Perhaps the place is popular at those times and all the girls are booked. Do you expect the girls to come away from their customers to give you a line up?

You could try going during the day, it might be less busy. Have a look at reviews on some other sites for clues on good girls, but beware quite a few duds have been reported there.
Oblivion

Unread post by Oblivion »

I understand weekends, but I should be able to get a lineup on a Tuesday.

At Romeo and at Juliet's I frequently get a 5+ girl lineup and the one time I've been to Masstige 8 I got a 6 girl lineup.

If you can't meet demand, hire more girls in my opinion.
deecee

Unread post by deecee »

Midas is very popular, Romeo and Juliets is not as busy as Midas.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Yes Midas is running pretty well at full capacity most times, because its good and standard of girls high.
When i go there , yes i book , but also , any girl i see walikng around i like the look of , I make mental note to book her next time. Ususally spot 3 or 4 in time i am hanging around. Also girls at desk are good at matching you up with suitable booking , even by phone.

Also, they are not going to hire too many more girls than they have rooms for are they. Doensn't make for good biz or happy girls....and we all want happy girls : )