Anjie-Columbian

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
sydney2k13

Anjie-Columbian

Unread postby sydney2k13 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Had a session with anji today. Guys quality of service very very poor and fake moans. Don't waste $$$ n time

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Re: Anjie-Columbian

Unread postby path1k » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Is she short? Dark skin? Black hair? Possibly enhanced boobs?

sydney2k13

Unread postby sydney2k13 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 am

Nah. Skin complex is white. Waste of money

sydney2k13

Unread postby sydney2k13 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 am

Short and dark hair. Books are fake!! I think some thing wrong this management from last 2 years.

jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby jezzy.kiss » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 pm

I agree with point ''I think some thing wrong this management from last 2 years'' sometimes i feel it this way.
Even I am regular over there the way they handle some times seems off

asslicker
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby asslicker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Stay away from this woman.

puntingjoy

Unread postby puntingjoy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 pm

though I read the reviews I went in last week and at the intro saw this girl......let's be honest....she is a stunner, beautiful face and body. I couldn't say no. She is a standout who would do well in any lineup anywhere.
She was pleasant enough and friendly so I paid and followed her upstairs. I know I should have asked at the intro but she said no to any form of kissing, DATY, fingering, anal play etc etc......it's just wham bam thank you ma'am. She eluded she likes it hard and fast with no foreplay. Admittedly, she knew I wasn't too enthusiastic about her rules and regulations so she offered me a refund or choice of different lady. I declined the offer as I figured that just fucking this chick would blow my mind.......well it turns out that I learnt something new about myself that day and no fucking this chick didn't blow my mind.
She started with cbj and it was good to great but routine like as well. She didn't do it for long and then hopped on top for cow girl at a frantic pace which I suspect was to get me to come quickly, no eye contact just a blank face. For me this is a mood killer and I realised this might not end well. I got her into missionary and she moaned a little but not out of excitement but I think discomfort.....uhmmmm how am I going to cum with this star fish experience. Got her into doggy and I the view of her arse and hair was just enough to get me over the line. Whole experience lasted 15 mins! I showered and left.
What a shame....she is so attractive yet so aloof and disconnected. I guess you can't have it all.....I'll go back to seeing Sharni next time thank you, though she may not kiss she certainly knows how to make a guy feel great. Waste of my time and money.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Yes i saw her, you are right, absolute stunner in black g-string swimwear and a ponytail, pale flawless sin and hell of a booty on display. I too was thinking , i just wanna have that body and dam the torpedos, but i think you made up my mind to try elsewhere.
I guess some girls are just born too beautiful and tend to end being Coasters as the call them in the biz. ie young and just coast on their beauty to get thru.
And yes, Sharni would be my next choice. seen her once before , a cool intro , but in the room she was a piece of coffee skinned lovable dynamite. Surprised the hell outa me with her passion, and her body.......Geeeeezuz !!! Maybe there is a God!

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes i saw her, you are right, absolute stunner in black g-string swimwear and a ponytail, pale flawless sin and hell of a booty on display. I too was thinking , i just wanna have that body and dam the torpedos, but i think you made up my mind to try elsewhere.
I guess some girls are just born too beautiful and tend to end being Coasters as the call them in the biz. ie young and just coast on their beauty to get thru.
And yes, Sharni would be my next choice. seen her once before , a cool intro , but in the room she was a piece of coffee skinned lovable dynamite. Surprised the hell outa me with her passion, and her body.......Geeeeezuz !!! Maybe there is a God!

PS Sharni has a better booty , and also a long ponytail. So there you go. no problems.

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”