Camilla though... (Brazillian)

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
path1k
Bronze Contributor

Camilla though... (Brazillian)

Unread postby path1k » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:47 am

That woman has the body and face of a damn goddess! Nice big, natural tits and thick thighs She's just as hot as, if not hotter than girls who work at luxury venues and you only have to pay ½ the money to see Camilla.

Anyone who hasn't tried her I recommend you do so immediately, she'll make you never want to see another girl again.

Honestly for a catch lilk her I'm surprised she's not highly sought after (would of exected there would be a major line up of guys for her)

Another nice bonus would be she's just as attractive as she is friendly.
What's your thoughts?
Last edited by path1k on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bender
Site Admin

Re: Camilla though... (Brazillian)

Unread postby bender » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:45 am

It's a myth that stilettos is a luxury venue, have you see the rooms? They are like cheesy motel rooms with a mural. Also don't go there at 3pm all the high class soccer mums have to go and pick up their kids after school.

tan30

Unread postby tan30 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Has the brothel improved over the last year or two? I've skimmed over reviews that say its poor service and ladies. May visit camilla...

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:08 pm

tan30 wrote:Has the brothel improved over the last year or two?
In my opinion it has
I've skimmed over reviews that say its poor service and ladies.
Always a gamble dude, I ventured there on a Friday night after work, there was a ½ Egyptian ½ Maltese babe but she was already pre-booked for 90 minutes and the only other option was this Overweight Aussie lady. I skulled down a few drinks, still wasn't worth while considerably intoxicated: Licking her down tasted like stale tomato sauce...
May visit camilla...
You wont regret it, I know she's there Thursday 5pm and Saturday 12pm, she's also just as friendly as she is attractive so treat her well.
Last edited by path1k on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gregjones

Unread postby gregjones » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:41 pm

I've actually had good experiences at Stilettos. Saw Mikayla there the other night - didn't push for any extensions and service was fantastic. She's an Australian born Chinese Girl - wicked body on her. Full bar in each room, clean sheets etc after every client. If you are into Caucasian girls you get a good selection there.

Camilla is a good sort, been with her a couple of times at Croydon.

Mart

Unread postby Mart » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 pm

You completely right Mr.Gregjones I've got lovely experience as well with unbelievable beautiful carrabien girl Adrien, and I saw many gourges ladies up there, Two things only are not so nice:prices and wating room:))!!!

JamesK

Unread postby JamesK » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:54 pm

I call today for camilla and bitchy receptionist said she no longer work there. She was my favourite, if anyone knows her new location, please let us know. Thanks.

comancherobandido

Unread postby comancherobandido » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Its Not the same Camilla,different girls probably left because the Chinese receptionist is a rude Cu%&*,
Perhaps was a blessing in disguise to leave that place,,,,just saying :0)

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 am

She left!? Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, she was definitely a jewel amongst rocks.

Well, hope you guys made use of her big, natural boobs and thick thighs as much as I did.

I'll keep everyone posted if I ever stumble upon another woman who rivals Camilla at 219.

Until then safe punting!

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 am

What you think of Amy. I had 2 more at sessions with her. Love her rack !

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Next time I go I'll ask if Amy is working, have yet to try her. There's also this Afro American chick working now, nice complexion even there her boobs are a tad bit small. Also keen to taste some of that chocolate between her legs.

toms50

Unread postby toms50 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Darn, that's horrible news. I was hoping to catch up with her again and enjoy her delicious squirting orgasms. Anybody here recommend a lady at 219 with squirting abilities?

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:13 am

toms50 wrote:Darn, that's horrible news. I was hoping to catch up with her again and enjoy her delicious squirting orgasms. Anybody here recommend a lady at 219 with squirting abilities?
Mikayla is capable of squirting but requires vastly more effort to do so than Camilla did, after she squirts she says she feels tired then takes a break from working for an hour or so until she's "ready" again.

Keep in mind she doesn't like it when someone makes her cum because it makes her feel tired and no one has EVER made her cum by licking her.

I almost did but then she told me to stop and start kissing her instead.

For Mikayla to be open to trying stuff with you requires a strong connection unlike Camilla who was down for whatever with whoever.

Mikayla is also a smoker which reduces the amount of pleasure woman feel from sex and increases dryness in their vag (might explain why she doesn't squirt as frequently as Camilla)

toms50

Unread postby toms50 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:50 am

Thanks for your informative reply path1k... I will definitely keep Mikayla in mind for my next visit. I'll also enjoy the sweet challenge of making her squirt by licking only!

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”